martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Purple Petals



se q esta escrito en inglés (lo siento -.-) pero a veces escribo en inglés, lo traduciré pero bien no con un traductor, pero mientras tanto lo pueden ir leyendo xD espero q les guste



Purple Petals

My feet were feeling the wet grass, the freezing air was crashing against my cheeks and my hair flowing with the wind made everything feel real, it couldn´t be a dream, it couldn’t be this world, what was it? I didn´t care, I felt it. I started to walk passing side by side the bright stars that were not upon me, they were surrounding me, elevated as if there was no gravity in the garden, a garden with nothing but a single flower, a purple rose I dare to say, standing there lonely in the coldness, but hanging on. Its petals, matching the violet sky, were dripping crystals, a kind of magic that did not amaze me, but instead made me happy, the crystal drops were turning into light purple diamonds at the touch of the green sea beneath them, but those diamonds only shined once and with that single shine a star was born, elevating itself in midair and staying there accompanying her sisters. I noticed then a special glow coming from the purple rose, it was calling me, I didn’t hesitate, its call was loud and clear, I walked closer to it, I reached my hand to its thorn less body and placed the tip of my finger on it, and joy filled me, I felt life, I had found happiness when I found this purple rose and when I decided to follow its call and touch it I conquered life. A light started to cover my body and when it was fully covered I turned into water, crystal clear water that slowly was falling to become part of that great green sea. I was gone, but not in vain, I was now making the magical rose stay alive, she made me now I was making her. She could now stand there strong as always, purple as ever, shining like the stars, to be found by someone who believed in happiness and would be part of her to keep her alive so that she could keep bringing beauty to this world.

Saint Thomas, 15/02/2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario